nuffnang

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My name is "FOLLOW ME"

Today I explore this blog ShaKiddo...

I've learn many thing from En.Kid...such a good blogger, he share everything of his knowledge of blogging, soo nice...thanks a lots to En.Kid...Every time he wrote, he will said that his blog can't compare to others otai2 blogger lain...but I think,his blog quite good what, cause his blog popular now(kire otai lah kan), you know, I've found his blog at Churp2 or Nuffnang, something like that, I'm not remember...x ker namenyer glamor tu, even Nuffnang can promote his blog..hurmm nice kan...

Now I'm in the zone to improve everything...Step by step I will take action of what I've been learn today...

So my first step is to get more followers...
Part ni lah yang paling poor sekali...ouuhhhh help me, I'm the worse among the worse...ouuuhhhh teruk kan...So what I must do to my blog to get attraction to the readers and my followers yang paling sikit kot...hahaaa poor me...serve me right kan

I think by following others blog, I'll be followed back...hahaaa fahaman yang salah... no lahhh actually I ikhlas follow blog yang I suke..suke suke suke bukan follow sbb hope will be followed back...Macamner lah blogger nk follow I, page pon macam tong sampah...kesian kan...writing pon macam hampeh, use broken English pulak tu, SHAME ON ME..dulu2 excited nk using fully English, last2 like this...Anyway don't said bad think behind me..That's A BIG NO NO!! oke?? every criticism, feel free to comment and I'll impoved..

Today at office hour, I did not do well my work, heheee sorry boss...What I do?? at that time I'm busy explore other blog an leave a comment like En.Kid ask to do,so that my traffic will increase. Hope so, by that I'll get earning from Nuffnang, he said that. Ishhh difficult lah to attract readers...help me please, I'm the worse..

No no no...I can't be like that...I must be positive kan...so from now on I will do anything to satisfied all the readers, so that they will follow me. So what are you waiting for? Follow me...heheee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...