nuffnang

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trip the station, change the channel!

I think..
and think...
and think... 

again...
and again...
and again...
side : http://angel.exabytes.com.my/idevaffiliate.php?id=3206209
I wonder what I should post in my blog...to make sure my blog will be always unique than others. I hope that my post will not be the same like others..But I feel stuck to think...ouhhhh...I have no idea...

I always think twice whether post or not post...I don't want people charge me because copy others article...that was a very Big NO-NO !..Ok! If I always post everything about me, I don't think it will attract readers to read my article..readers will get bored to our blog...actually post something about myrself, is not a good idea because no one intrested to read about my hold live,  I think I'm simple, people don't know me well, I' not an actress or singer to be followed about her life stories by others. Isn't it???

Sometimes people want to be creative, but has lack of ideas..but depends on the person what kind of thing they want to share..some blogger make a blog like a diaries..share story of their life day by day...another type of blogger share various useful information to the readers..but I also find out some people make a blog with no motif..hahahaa that was me...

So you all suddenly find out about me...*aimless* heheheee

Most Philosophy:
          Once the river spilling
          Once sand turned


But the situation is different for me: 

          Twisting river still flows
          Changed just ... the only sand
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...